How to refer patients to Yorkshire Clinic
GP’s can refer a patient for outpatient consultation, diagnostic tests or treatments.
- Please write to the appropriate Consultant. Appointments may be made by telephone on: 01274 550621.
- Referral letters may be faxed on: 01274 563029
- NHS Choose & Book (Patient Choice)
The Yorkshire Clinic is a recognised NHS Treatment Centre under the Extended Choice Network and welcomes NHS referrals for a growing number of specialities such as:
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Pain Management
- Lumps & Bumps
- General Surgery including hernia surgery
- Ophthalmology (Cataracts only)
For enquiries and up to date information about services available under the Choose & Book scheme, please contact the NHS Co-ordinators on 01274 550621