Meet the GPLO - How we can help
Our aim is to provide a personalised service for you, ensuring you have an individual point of contact at The Yorkshire Clinic and an efficient pathway of care for your patients at all times. As such our dedicated GP Liaison Officer has the experience and knowledge of the NHS and Private healthcare structure, understanding the changing needs of healthcare and available to discuss any new or existing service plans for your community.
Through our GP Liaison Officer we offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
- A comprehensive programme of CPD events and training.
- Bespoke education events led by local consultants at your practice
- Medical Secretary e-RS (Electronic Referral System) training
- Customer service training for practices
- Opportunities for Lunch & Learn at your surgery
- Tailored training events for your practice needs
- Convenient and easy to use Private online referral system
- Annual GP Referral Guide and regular hospital updates
- Marketing support such as advertising in your practice brochure or websites
- Other free resources for your surgery
- Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries