Mr Salhab specialises in the diagnosis and management of diseases of the breast, including:
• Benign breast disease, breast pain, nipple discharge and breast infections.
• Family history, Breast cancer risk evaluation and genetic breast disease.
• Breast Cancer, sentinel node biopsy, immediate and delayed breast reconstruction and nipple reconstruction.
• Cosmetic breast surgery (augmentation, reduction and uplift)
• Correction of breast abnormalities, nipple inversion and tuberous breasts
• Correction of breast deformities by fat transfer and lipofilling
• Male breast problems and gynaecomastia.
Graduated from medical school (MD) in 1996. He underwent extensive surgical training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery in London, Yorkshire, Paris and Brussels. In 2011 he was awarded the degree of Master of Surgery (MS) from University of London for his research in the field of breast cancer molecular biology.
In 2013 he completed his accreditation and gained the Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) following this he was appointed as a consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
• The Royal College of Surgeons of England
• Association of Breast Surgery.
Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust