Website Terms & Conditions
1. Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Ltd (“Ramsay”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1532937. Ramsay’s registered office address is 1 Hassett Street, Bedford, Bedfordhire MK40 1HA and Ramsay’s VAT number is 426-5051-70. These terms and conditions, together with documents referred to, set out the terms on which you may use Ramsay’s website, www.ramsayhealth.co.uk and any other websites owned by Ramsay, including the websites of Ramsay hospitals.
2. By using this website you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions below, please leave this website.
5. Ramsay reserves the right to make changes to its terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to the terms and conditions will be binding on you.
6. This site is intended to provide general information regarding treatments offered by Ramsay’s network of private hospitals. Any information contained on this site should not replace advice that your relevant health professional would give you and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Ramsay makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the information or content on the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. You may not copy, print out, download or otherwise reproduce any of the information on this site other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
8. Ramsay endeavours to make this site available at all times however cannot be held responsible for unforeseen unavailability of service and will not be liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time for any period. Ramsay may update the website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Ramsay may also suspend, withdraw or discontinue the website without notice.
Accuracy of content
9. Whilst Ramsay tries to ensure the content within its website is accurate some may become out of date and subject to change without notice. Ramsay is not under any obligation to update the website and does not guarantee that the website or any content on the website will be free from errors or omissions.
10. Published prices are guide prices only. A full price for treatment can only be given after a full consultation at a Ramsay hospital.
11. If you find any inaccurate information on the website please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. All content, trade names and marks are owned or licensed by Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Limited. Reproduction of content, trademarks, HTML code or logos in part or whole is strictly prohibited and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing copyrighted material.
13. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material downloaded from the Ramsay website in any way. Illustrations, photographs or any graphics must not be used separately from any accompanying text. The status of Ramsay and any identified contributors as the authors of the content on the website must always be acknowledged.
14. You must not use any part of the website or its content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Ramsay or its licensors.
Limitation of Ramsay’s liability
15. To the extent permitted by law, Ramsay excludes all warranties, representations, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied in relation to content on the website. Ramsay will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising from or in connection with (i) the use or inability to use the website or (ii) the use of or reliance on any content shown on the website. Ramsay shall have no liability for loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit Ramsay’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Ramsay’s negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
17. Ramsay accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage due to viruses that infect your computer or data arising from your use of this website.
18. Ramsay will not be responsible for the content of any websites that are linked on Ramsay’s website. Ramsay will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from use of any such linked websites.
19. You must not misuse Ramsay’s website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Ramsay will report any such acts or unauthorised access to the website or the servers to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Linking to this website
20. You may link to the Ramsay website but by doing so, Ramsay accepts no association, approval or endorsement of your website and you must not suggest that any form of association, approval or endorsement exists on Ramsay’s part unless otherwise expressly agreed.
21. Ramsay reserves the right to ask you to remove any links to the Ramsay site at any time if we believe that our reputation is being damaged or internet users are being misled.
Third party links and resources
22. There may be links to other websites and resources provided by third parties on the Ramsay website. The links are provided for information purposes only and Ramsay has no control over the contents of third party sites or resources.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
24. Ramsay Health Care UK, Premium Care and Vive are all trademarks of Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Ltd.
To contact Ramsay, please email email@example.com.