Orthopaedics at the Yorkshire Clinic
Experiencing joint pain?
Worried about your mobility?
Considering hip or a knee replacement surgery?
There is no need to suffer or worry. Our friendly team is ready and waiting to help you live life to the full again…
Pain in the hips or knees is not just difficult to live with and emotionally upsetting, it can also affect your mobility and independence too. In fact, left untreated it could actually leave you housebound, even if you are otherwise fit and healthy.
The good news is that with expert clinical help, thousands of people have smooth and successful hip or knee replacement surgery every year. What is more, improvements in prosthetic technology and clinical practice mean a full recovery is now quicker than ever for hip and knee surgery. Best of all, being free from discomfort – or mobile again – gives people a whole a new lease of life, lifting their mood and letting them do the things they really love.
Just imagine what it could do for you.
What makes us so special?
There are lots of good reasons why having your hip or knee replacement at the Yorkshire Clinic makes perfect sense. Most importantly of all, we understand that the best treatment and most successful results rely on a personalised service. That is why you will have the care and attention of a dedicated Patient Advisor; someone who gets to know you and your unique circumstances and needs, then makes 100% sure that we respond to them effectively.
You will be treated quickly and expertly by some of the UK’s leading clinicians. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, because we know that sometimes it is the little things that make the biggest difference. So when you come to the Yorkshire Clinic, you can rest safely assured that your comfort and convenience are perfectly taken care of, just like your medical needs.
- Fast and flexible appointments give you the chance to fit your surgery around other commitments like hobbies, family or holidays. This also means faster treatment that can help with a quicker recovery and a smoother return to health.
- We provide genuine ‘start to finish’ care, from your very first consultation through to surgery, recovery, personalised medications and rehabilitation.
- Our leading consultant orthopaedic surgeons are experts in hip and knee replacement surgery, which means better outcomes and greater peace of mind for you.
- Our clinical facilities are state of the art and include on-site X-ray, ultrasound and MRI technologies right through to our surgical techniques, equipment and prosthetics.
- For a faster recovery we have dedicated aftercare services all on site, including specialist staff and a superbly equipped physiotherapy unit and rehabilitation gym.
- Your comfort and well-being is our priority, so you will enjoy facilities like private en-suite rooms, free parking and a freshly prepared menu with delicious and healthy options.
- Our interest-free finance with Zebra Health Finance makes covering the cost of your hip or knee replacement surgery easier to manage, which means there is no need to delay.
Let us help you today
If you are suffering with pain and wondering if a hip or knee replacement is right for you, please email us to arrange a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Yorkshire Clinic we have the facilities and clinical expertise to treat a wide range of hip and knee complaints. Whether you are suffering hip pain from an injury or losing mobility because of long-term wear and tear to your knees: every procedure is carried out by an experienced team using the very latest techniques and equipment.
Meet our consultants
We are very proud of our reputation here at the Yorkshire Clinic, and the expertise and professionalism of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons underpins it. You will find them friendly, discreet and sympathetic as well as experts in their particular field: all the things you need for enjoying real peace of mind from the moment you first visit us.
Total Care package
Our Total Care package has been carefully created to give you the perfect combination of convenience, value and total peace of mind. Working as an all-inclusive treatment programme, it is designed as a fixed-price intervention covering all the essentials you are likely to need, whether you opt for a knee or hip replacement.
Our most comprehensive package includes everything you will need for the whole time that you are under our care, even once you have been discharged.
- Pre-operative assessment before your admission
- Hospital accommodation with meals if required/appropriate
- All of your nursing care
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants’ fees while you’re with us
- Sixty days of post-discharge outpatient care starting the day you leave hospital
This package covers the care you might have once you have left the Yorkshire Clinic.
- One follow-up consultation with your consultant
- One post-operative X-ray
- Take-home medications for as many as ten days, as prescribed by your consultant
How to get referred to the Yorkshire Clinic
If your GP recommends seeing a Consultant for joint pain, or to talk about hip or knee surgery, you can ask to be referred to us here at the Yorkshire Clinic.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
Our leading consultant orthopaedic surgeons will be happy to advise you and talk about the next steps. For more information or to book your private consultation, you can call us today on 01274 033030.